Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is now Europe’s leading car trading platform. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology, the company enables dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. The company’s well-known brands are compramostucoche.es, AUTO1.com and Autohero:
- Compramostucoche.es offers a unique, fast, and convenient car sales service for consumers, with more than 400 branches in 11 countries.
- As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1.com is aimed primarily at the used car trade and offers over 60.000 professional partners the opportunity to buy and sell cars, giving them access to a diversified portfolio of more than 30.000 vehicles, across 30+ countries.
- Autohero is an innovative online B2C retail platform for inspected, high-quality used cars at the best price. We give customers access to a wide and daily changing stock of cars, and we offer private customers the opportunity to make their purchases completely online.
We have been operating in Spain for 7+ years, achieving great results and hiring and developing 800+ talents. For more information, please visit www.auto1-group.com.
Our legal department is divided into Corporate, Commercial, and Compliance and supports our management and the employees of the AUTO1 Group in solving various legal issues such as advice on financing, reviewing contracts, or creating compliance guidelines and standards.
As an ESG Manager, you will be responsible to ensure the company's compliance with environmental, social, and governance standards. You will also provide guidance and report to other departments on procedures, projects, policies, or company regulations to ensure best practices around the whole group.
- Support in the coordination of stakeholders Group-wide to ensure delivery of key ESG KPIs.
- Support of external ESG stakeholders, enabling communication with internal stakeholders.
- Contribution towards the AUTO1 sustainability strategy and underlying initiatives.
- Support in the drafting of the AUTO1 ESG report and underlying documentation.
- Research in the area of ESG.
- Maintaining constant contact with stakeholders to collect the necessary data and information for the ESG reports.
- Reporting to the Head of Compliance.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Relevant professional experience in the field of ESG/sustainability (including sustainability strategy, reporting standards, and impact measurement).
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in a corporate environment such as an international company, law firm, consultancy, or in-house legal department.
- Ability to manage and lead internal and external stakeholders.
- Independent, efficient, and structured approach to work being pragmatic and solution-oriented is in your nature.
- High communication and social skills, entrepreneurial thinking, and hands-on mentality.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
What we offer you:
- Contract: Permanent
- Flexible working hours (40hrs/per week)
- Location: remotely from Spain.
- An attractive salary package.
- Contributing to the success of a hyper-growth company and being part of the digital revolution in the car business.
- A diverse and vibrant international environment.
- From the former unicorn to a listed stock corporation, become part of our success story!
Completa tu solicitud de empleo subiendo tu CV en la parte superior de este formulario. Puedes subir otros archivos adjuntos, como una carta de presentación o un portfolio, en la parte inferior.