Senior Project Manager Expansion Europe - Autohero (f/m/d)
Supply Chain & Logistics | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | Autohero
Would you like to revolutionise the way pre-owned cars are purchased? Then join us and take up this exciting opportunity! Our production department ensures the certified and professional refurbishment of our premium vehicles and as such, their successful placement on our Autohero platform.
Fancy working in a fast-paced, data-driven and innovative environment? Join us and redefine the used car industry. Working with us means using your skills, negotiation and competencies to challenge the status quo. You will report directly to David - Head of Production EU. Additionally, you will take ownership of the operational and functional responsibility of the Business Development division and support our partner countries.
Your new role
- Support our European teams in the conception and construction of new Autohero Production Centers with 100+ employees and a production of 1000+ vehicles per month
- Communicate with external business partners and various stakeholders such as equipment companies, engineering firms and architecture firms to ensure that processes runs smoothly
- Carry out independent negotiations with the aim of enabling the construction and equipping of production buildings in the given schedule
- Take over the coordination on site for individual process steps of the construction from the earthworks to the start of production
- Contribute to the expansion of our Autohero network by working closely with our VP Logistics & Refurbishment and the Head of Production EU and support our partner countries
- A university degree with a background in economics or comparable qualifications and relevant professional experience
- Experience in a start-up, a management consultancy, a dynamic, fast-growing company or in the automotive sector is a plus
- Proficient in dealing with numbers as well as excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking, decisiveness and flexibility characterise you
- Fluent English skills, German is a plus
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code — wear whatever you want
- An international working environment with exciting national and international projects
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- Online language courses, as well as our tandem program, help you socialize and build an internal network
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 38 2083
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.