Senior iOS Engineer (f/m/x)
Software Engineering | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
AUTO1’s iOS engineering team develops tools that disrupt the automotive industry. You will build and own features maintaining high quality and ensuring we deliver the best product to our clients. As a part of a very diverse team you can propose and drive new solutions to existing technical and business challenges.
Your new role
- Architect, develop, QA, ship, monitor and maintain native iOS applications
- Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitude to solve complex problems
- Lead by example and mentor those around you to push boundaries and excel
- Raise the bar and drive technological innovations in the iOS space to keep AUTO1 at the cutting edge
- Write high-quality code with unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- 4+ years of experience with mobile development in iOS
- Production experience with Objective-C and Swift (RAC/RxSwift)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures and design patterns like GCD, MVVM
- Good experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs, CocoaTouch, CocoaPods, Multitasking, Unit Test frameworks, Client-server communication (REST, HTTP, HTTPS)
- You are not afraid to lead a group of developers, and you take responsibility for your team and your software
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- More than 85 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Anna Ruiz
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast, easy and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.