Senior Community Manager - Technology (d/f/m)
Technology | Berlin , Germany | AUTO1 Group
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading multi-sided platform for the used car sector. We lead business activities in more than 30 countries worldwide. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology we enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. AUTO1 Group owns business units like AUTO1.com, Autohero.com and wirkaufendeinauto.de.
To fill this role, we are seeking an experienced community manager, passionate about the tech startup industry. You will be working in close partnership with multiple functions across AUTO1, including Tech teams, HR, communications and more. Authentic storytelling, a passion for networking, creative thinking and a deep love for technology are the key driving force behind this hands-on role.
What you will do:
Connect with the internal AUTO1 Tech community and facilitate community activities such as Hackathons, Meetups, Tech Blog editorial meetings, team events, etc
Team up with our HR business partner to plan and execute internal measures that increase engagement and retention within the Technology department
Contribute to our content platforms by managing content backlogs, leading content ideation, and turning concepts into high-quality products
Plan and execute relevant external event formats like events, fairs and conferences
Support our growing group of remote tech centers in Poland, Ukraine and Italy, nurturing their deep integration into our community
What you should bring:
You’re a great networker and communicator with a can-do attitude
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field or relevant experience in earlier engagements
Professional experience in event- or project management, preferable both
You have a demonstrated track record of result driven work, ideally in startup environments.
Outstanding communication skills in English (must) and German (Highly desirable). We speak over 60 languages, so be ready to apply every language knowledge you have
What you will get:
- Colleagues striving for excellence while using the latest technologies
- Relocation support to Germany which includes assistance with visa, apartment search and refund of moving costs
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg, Bergmannkiez) with free drinks & fruits
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Annual Company Parties, Football, Team Nights and more
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, car purchases and others
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary reviews weaved into our feedback cycle
- German Language courses for free, in the office
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Elif Dilan Ayaz is looking forward to receiving your application!