Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
In our Operations Department, we ensure smooth processes by combining operational thinking with strategic skills.
As a Senior Business Development Manager in our Shared Operations Services Retail team, you will be responsible to develop innovative solutions for our daily business operations in our Retail business. Alongside your own projects, you will also manage a small team of project managers and work closely with our Operations Managers and our Tech team to optimise processes across all our European markets.
Your new role
- Manage a fantastic team of 3 project managers
- Monitor the operational performance of our Shared Operations Services Retail team and European Retail teams in key topics
- Define process improvements, specify the requirements for short- and long-term solutions and collaborate with our Product and Tech departments to build and implement these solutions
- Take ownership for different projects by planning their setup, implementing your own ideas, managing throughout the projects’ duration and evaluating their successes and points for improvement
- Be the point of contact for the local Operations teams as well as other departments within the company to help clarify processes and targets
- 4 years of work experience and a minimum Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or in another related field
- Hands-on experience in project management in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Experience in team management or leadership of a high-impact project
- Fast adapting personality with a strong sense of taking responsibility, initiatives and working independently
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to get your point across to a variety of audiences
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with Excel / Google sheets, SQL skills are a plus
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- We offer discounts on well-known brands such as Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky as well as discounts on vehicles for you, your family and your friends
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- Your work-life balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- We know your value, that's why we are offering you a salary that's competitive in the current market
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 6.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factors.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.