Partnerships Manager - Munich (f/m/x)
Marketing | München , Germany Salvatorplatz 3 BY 80333 München | AUTO1 Group
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
Be part of our global marketing team from the very beginning! You will have the opportunity to work together with colleagues at the new location in the heart of Munich, as well as digitally with your colleagues in Berlin's headquarters. Meetings are held digitally. Choose your working environment: home office or new Munich office.
In your new role as Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for our consumer brand wirkaufendeinauto.de, by identifying, acquiring, and managing our partnerships and building the foundation to growth and success in our different country markets. Are you looking for a dynamic atmosphere to boost your career and having a big impact from day one? Then learn more about the position below!
Your new role
- Manage campaign strategies and spend the budget efficiently according to the objectives
- Build new and strengthen existing relationships with our partners by placing our product proactively in their customer journey and create long lasting collaborations
- Acquire partners through cold calling, manage your partner pipeline attentively and confidently lead negotiations by building trust
- Be the contact person for online agencies and successfully negotiate deals according to our terms and conditions
- Develop an in-depth product understanding and always keep an eye on the customer funnel in order to close valuable performance deals that benefit both sides
- Relevant years of experience in Partnership or Affiliate Management preferably in the e-commerce environment
- Strong negotiation & communication skills to speak the language of our partners and know exactly how to convince all stakeholders that our consumer brand is the perfect value-add to their operations
- Being in the driver's seat of your own success you are facing complex challenges on a daily basis therefore you will require strong organisational skills and an entrepreneurial, solution-oriented mindset
- You excel when working in a dynamic, high-growth environment and are intrinsically motivated by targets
- Fluency in English and an excellent command of another European language like Italian, German or Spanish
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and trainings
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- We offer you a secure job with a permanent contract
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 201 638 2050
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.