IT System Administrator (f/m/x)
Corporate IT | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Our highly motivated IT Administration team shares passion for creating innovative solutions, working in a highly collaborative environment and owning the entire office system infrastructure.
Your new role
- Provide business-critical in-house IT support to end-users across the organization
- Perform onboarding of new starters and offboarding of leavers
- Handle hardware and software configurations across multiple platforms
- Duly document all incidents and requests and manage a key ticketing system
- Work with your colleagues on the development of the office system infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience in IT Administration
- A proven track record of Active Directory experience
- Experienced in MS Office 365/Google Admin
- Being service oriented and a team player
- German is not required but an advantage
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of salary expectations.
Contact: Jaime Fernandez
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.