IT Recruiter - Portuguese Speaker (f/m/x)
Human Resources & People Operations | Madrid , Spain Calle de Edgar Neville MD Madrid | AUTO1 Group
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe since 2012. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
In this role, your biggest aim is to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the whole recruiting process. You closely collaborate with the business, to identify needs, define targets and discuss the right sources to get in touch with candidates. Speed and reliability are your strongest assets in the whole recruiting process.
Your new role
- Partner with our hiring managers and the hiring teams to effectively develop clear and successful hiring strategies, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs
- Provide reliable reports on the progress of your work to the management and forecast formal hiring plan, including clear results, timelines, and tracking
- Build and maintain a substantial network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management and strengthen our company brand by representing AUTO1 at job fairs and organizing inhouse meetups
- Leverage existing tech talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimizing processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, or similar field and 2+ years of hands-on experience in Tech recruitment in an international company
- Proactive and solution-oriented personality with confidence and skills to communicate at the senior management level
- Highly organized, a structured way of working, and the talent to inspire people
- Strong influencing, negotiation skills, and solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Portuguese is a must
- Fully remote position
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.