Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
You will be part of a committed and enthusiastic team of Data Scientists, working with statistical modeling and dealing with challenging problems. As a Data Scientist at AUTO1 Group, you have the opportunity to work on advanced topics (pricing, recommendation systems, etc) that utilize your machine learning techniques. You will build machine learning models and deploy the models in production environments to drive AUTO1 business forward.
Together with business analysts and production teams, you will help to revolutionize the process and user experience of how people sell and buy cars online and make a real impact on the market.
- Work together with junior/senior members of the team and oversee development of various data science topics: translate business needs into practical data science questions, exercise your expert knowledge to deliver practical solutions and brings positive impact
- Advocate best practice in the data science team and provide technical expertise in deriving fit-for-purpose solutions
- Partner with engineering and product teams to drive actionable data insights
- Set priorities and mentor junior members to achieve business goals
- Identify business opportunities, collaborate with stakeholders and partners in tech to drive business growth
- Advanced statistical and quantitative knowledge with experience delivering measurable data-science/machine-learning solutions
- Demonstrated communication and visualization skills that enable you to present findings in a clear and unambiguous way
- Hands-on experience with a broad range of machine learning techniques and the ability to identify the appropriate technique in different scenarios
- Experience in effective collaboration, you are a natural team player and communicate fluently in English
- Proficient in SQL and Python. Experience in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud is a plus.
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs.
- Educational budget for your personal growth.
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more.
- Join more than 85 different nationalities in a truly international and diverse working environment.
Apply by uploading your CV.
Contact: Igor Popov
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.