Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe since 2012. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
You will be part of a committed and enthusiastic team of Data Scientists, working with statistical modeling and dealing with challenging problems. As a Data Scientist at AUTO1 Group (which includes wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero), you have the opportunity to work on advanced topics (pricing, recommendation systems, etc) that utilize your machine learning techniques. You will build machine learning models and deploy the models in production environments to drive AUTO1 business forward.
Together with business analysts and production teams, you will help to revolutionize the process and user experience of how people sell and buy cars online and make a real impact on the market.
Are you already located in the EU and looking for a remote position? If we have an entity where you are, you are good to go. Otherwise we are happy to assist you during your relocation to our Berlin headquaters!
- Translate business needs into practical data science questions, exercise your expert knowledge to deliver practical solutions, and brings positive impact
- Handle large amounts of data to drive data-driven business decisions
- Partner with engineering and product teams to drive actionable data insights
- Set priorities and support junior members to achieve business goals
- Identify business opportunities, collaborate with stakeholders and partners in tech to drive business growth
- Advanced statistical and quantitative knowledge with practical experience, we welcome candidates with academic experience in a quantitative research field
- Demonstrated communication and visualization skills that enable you to present findings in a clear and unambiguous way
- Hands-on experience with a broad range of machine learning techniques and the ability to identify the appropriate technique in different scenarios
- Experience in effective collaboration, you are a natural team player and communicate fluently in English
- Proficient in SQL and Python. Experience in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud is a plus
- Your work-life balance and working from home are part of our culture, so we offer you working from home options, flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- Relocation support to Germany includes visa assistance, apartment search, and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV.
Contact: Igor Popov
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Postuler dès maintenant
Soumettez votre candidature en téléchargeant votre CV dans la partie haute de ce formulaire. Vous pouvez téléchargez d'autres documents en attachment, comme une lettre de motivation ou un portfolio au bas du formulaire.