Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our Group Accounting & Consolidation team is responsible for preparing the IFRS consolidated financial statements of the AUTO1 Group. Our colleagues ensure the uniform presentation of accounting issues at Group level in close coordination with the other finance departments in the Group.
Do you have a strong analytical and goal-oriented mindset and an affinity for getting to the bottom of questions about group accounting, even theoretically? In the role of Manager Group Accounting & Consolidation (f/m/x) you can live out these passions and support our team!
Your new role
- Support in the preparation of consolidated and interim financial statements according to IFRS
- Perform reviews of monthly financial statements of our domestic and international subsidiaries and participate in the preparation of management reporting
- Advise and support domestic and foreign group companies on accounting issues
- Support the further development of the group accounting guideline as well as standardization and harmonization of our accounting processes
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new processes in Group Accounting & Consolidation
- A degree in economics with a focus on accounting or finance with practical experience in an auditing firm or in a company with group structures
- Professional experience in group accounting and knowledge of accounting (HGB and IFRS)
- Confident handling of numbers, an analytical and process-oriented way of working
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and ideally knowledge of Oracle and LucaNet
- Ability to fluently communicate verbally and written in English and German
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code — wear whatever you want
- Your life-work balance is important for us, so you have the option to work from home when needed
- We offer discounts on well-known brands such as Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky for you, your family and friends
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 83798804
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Completa tu solicitud de empleo subiendo tu CV en la parte superior de este formulario. Puedes subir otros archivos adjuntos, como una carta de presentación o un portfolio, en la parte inferior.