Senior Java Engineer, Retail (f/m/x)
Software Engineering | Kyiv , Ukraine Verkhniy Val 28 04070 Kyiv | AUTO1 Group
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Our Customer Lead Management Team provides with its more than 30 services and 2 front-end apps ensuring that the communication between our Sales Team and potential customers is effective and efficient. Having operations in more than 30 countries, communication plays a pivotal role in AUTO1's daily operations, which we are proud to sort out with in-house built features.
Your new role
- Join the CLM Team; a mix of strong engineers and technical hands-on managers, who operate in Kyiv.
- Share ownership of the entire development lifecycle. Investigate, architect, develop, ensure quality, ship, monitor and maintain business critical services and components
- Solve complex problems. Use your experience paired with a hands-on and can-do attitude to raise the bar and drive platform innovation
- Collaborate and communicate. Drive PoC’s and refactorings and evangelize best practices. You are opinionated, but not dogmatic on various topics throughout software engineering
- Contribute to improve our tech stack. We are mainly running on Spring 5, Java 11+, AWS ECS, Lambdas and many more. As Retail team we strive for platform innovation, questioning the status-quo and replacing it with cutting-edge tech is an inherent part of our day-by-day job
- You are proficient in Java & the JVM and move comfortably within cloud and microservice environments
- Docker and CI/CD flows are your daily bread and butter
- Leveraging monitoring and tracing tools enable you to ensure quality and operational excellence
- Self-reflection and endurance to constantly improve yourself by rounding up your profile
- Advanced in JDK11+, AWS, PostgreSQL, Jenkins Job DSL, Terraform and Spring Framework is a plus
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- A modern office in the heart of Kyiv with flexible working hours
- Team and company events like Hackathons, Company Party
- Join more than 70 different nationalities in a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Marta Mochurad
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast, easy, and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.