(Senior) Product Manager, Finance (f/m/x)
Product Management | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Experience the company from end-to-end and build products with highly complex business logic with a direct impact on company profits and operational excellence. As a (Senior) Product Manager in the finance domain, you will partner with our finance, operations, and accounting teams to build an efficient and stable financial infrastructure.
What you can expect
- Lead projects related to our finance ecosystem, validating the developments, rolling out the features, following-up the results, identifying the learnings and the next steps autonomously
- You will lead the full product development lifecycle from ideation, requirement gathering, design, feature prioritization, sprint management to adoption with internal software engineering resources
- Work with remote cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and marketers to launch impactful improvements and new solutions
- You will author all-important product documents. Collect stakeholder issues and ideas, then design elegant solutions, and draft clear written hypotheses to address the objective.
- Be able to explain and convince the different stakeholders about your choices
What you have covered
- A significant amount of financial services professional experience. You are an expert in the processing and development of financial solutions at scale and have experience implementing at least one major ERP lifecycle project.
- Excellent product development skills and an ability to lead an iterative software development team - evidence of creative thinking, independent problem-solving, effective troubleshooting, team motivation, and conflict resolution
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial culture
- Operational excellence you know how to make sure that the solutions your team is building meet both functional and non-functional requirements and how to set up the appropriate level of reporting and monitoring for your solutions.
- You have a distinct understanding of numbers, a quick grasp and you have experience with high-scale fin-tech systems and how to operate them.
- You have the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop hypotheses, design experiments, and interpret results. Experience with SQL or similar database querying language.
What we offer you
- Your life-work balance and home office are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Veronica Aponte
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.