We are seeking a technically skilled and passionate Senior Data Scientist to join our dynamic Data Science department at AUTO1 Group Technology. As part of our disruptive approach in the used car market, our team leverages cutting-edge technology to develop Machine Learning and Analytics solutions that optimize our platforms and processes, optimizing our platforms and processes. AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de, and AUTO1.com.
- Fully flexible working policy in Berlin, as well as the possibility of a remote contract in countries where Auto1 Group has an entity
- 30 days of vacation per year
- Educational budget to support your continuous learning and development
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Exciting team events like Hackathons to foster collaboration and innovation
- Discounts at Autohero, our platform for high-quality used cars
Your new role
- Translate business needs into data science questions and take ownership of the research and development of Machine Learning solutions that bring positive business impact
- Partner with engineering and product teams to deploy Data Science services and embed them in the Auto1 tech infrastructure
- Monitor model performance in production, share results with stakeholders and develop actionable next steps
- Identify business opportunities and collaborate with stakeholders and partners in tech to drive growth
- Set priorities and support junior members to achieve project goals
- Advanced statistical and quantitative knowledge with commercial experience, preferably with academic experience in a quantitative research field
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder interaction and visualization skills to effectively present findings in a clear and unambiguous way
- Proficiency in the full lifecycle of data science projects, including initializing/designing, developing (building the model), and deploying models in production (full stack)
- Hands-on experience with a broad range of machine learning techniques and the ability to identify the most suitable technique for various scenarios
- Proficiency in SQL and Python for data manipulation, analysis, and modeling. Experience in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud would be considered an advantage.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Schließe deine Bewerbung ab, indem du deinen Lebenslauf in diesem Bewerbungsformular oben hochlädst. Weiter unten kannst zusätzliche Anhänge hochladen, z. B. ein Anschreiben oder weitere Dokumente.