Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
We are looking for a Intern to join our Financial Planning and Analytics Team, that analyzes data, identifies possible data quality issues, develops action plans and drives these initiatives with stakeholders across Europe in our AUTO1 Group Finance Department. In this Department we give advise to our senior management in strategic and financial decisions. AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de and AUTO1.com.
- Be who you are: No dress code
- Free coffee, soft drinks, water and organic fruits/vegetables
- You don't have to know everything: here you can learn on the job
- Join our Young Talents Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross functionally through special events like Bar Nights & Young Talents Quarterly
- Take responsibily and own your topic.
Your new role
- Work closely with the VP of Logistics & Production and with teams across Europe to gather, prepare and analyze data for our top management
- Extend, improve and maintain our production model and report landscape
- Assist our country VPs and their production teams in the identification of target sites, modelization of the opportunities, and C-level approval procedures.
- Create a framework to for e.g. select the types of equipment needed in each center or monitor and plan staffing needs together with the Production Director and his teams
- Analyze data, identify possible data quality issues, develop action plans to resolve data quality issues and drive these initiatives with stakeholders across Europe
- You are a student or recent graduate from University, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, or in another relevant field
- An analytical mindset paired with excellent Excel skills; SQL is a plus
- Relevant working experience in financial modelling and/or controlling through previous internships
- You do not just dig numbers, but you are also outspoken and like to communicate
- Ability to fluently communicate verbally and written in English
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.