Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our Group Accounting & Consolidation team is responsible for preparing the IFRS consolidated financial statements of the AUTO1 Group. Our colleagues ensure the uniform presentation of accounting issues at Group level in close coordination with the other finance departments in the Group.
Are you interested in these topics and would like to get a taste of practical experience? Then start your internship with us in the Global Accounting Team! We are looking for you for 4-6 months.
What you will tackle
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated and interim financial statements as well as monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS and the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Support for interdepartmental projects
- Actively contribute to the design of new processes and the further development of existing ones
- Bring in your own ideas and solving challenges independently
- Participation in daily business as a fully-fledged team member
What you are good at
- You study in an economic field with initial knowledge of accounting or finance
- A first internship experience and a high interest in start-ups
- Affection for numbers, you have a talent for and enjoy working with numbers
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and a self-reliant way of working characterise you
- Very good English skills and good MS Office skills, especially Excel
Why AUTO1 Group
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code — wear whatever you want
- Your life-work balance is important for us, so you have the option to work from home when needed
- Join our Young Talent Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross functionally through special internal events
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your earliest starting date and your preferred internship duration.
+49 30 837 988 04
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.