Analytics & Data Science | Antwerpen , Belgium Uitbreidingstraat Vlaanderen 2600 Antwerpen | AUTO1 Group
By using Big Data Technology, we load internal and external data into one data warehouse to facilitate our management in making data-driven decisions. Several teams are working on converting data into strategic information and supporting operational tasks.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for extracting and transforming data, deriving insights and providing recommendations. You work closely with different business units with departments like Sales and Operations to make sure they get the insights they need to improve their business. The team, consisting of a Team Lead and two colleagues, focuses on reporting, ad-hoc business analysis and automation.
What you will do
- You will build, maintain and automate dashboards and reports required by management and the business
- You create prediction models and informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights business trends and opportunities
- You pick up ad-hoc questions from management and the business and develop deep-dive analysis
- You lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects using your data warehousing and analytics expertise, manage project schedules, and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- You are able to explain analyses and give recommendations to management and the separate teams.
Who we are looking for
- You have a Masters Degree in for example Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Economics
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar role
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel / G Suite and experience in scripting with SQL and/or Python
- You are fluent in the English language
Why AUTO1 Group
- Be part of the digital revolution of Automotive!
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Work at Europe's largest scale-up
- A diverse, international and open minded team
Thank you for considering AUTO1 Group as your future employer! To apply, send your CV and motivation letter and we will be in touch as soon as possible. For further information or questions, please contact Marije Heek (Manager Talent Acquisition) at +316 42 56 10 86.
Applications will be reviewed from week 32.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wijkopenautos.nl, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading, transport and financing as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we are open minded and believe in direct communication and diversity. Therefore, we want everyone to feel welcome at our company and we provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other non-performance factor.