Working Student in Computer Vision (f/m/x)
Software Engineering | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße BE 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe since 2012. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
The MARS team was founded in AUTO1 Group in 2018 with the mission to transform the way car inspections are performed. We innovate in this field by applying technologies related to autonomous robotics, computer vision, and artificial intelligence. Our aim is to provide solutions that facilitate the car inspection process while increasing its consistency and generating relevant information for decision-making.
- You will monitor devices and provide feedback on their status
- Check logs and report errors in programs and damages to devices
- Comparison of car images provided via different platforms
- You will be listing the visible damages and their different types
- Bachelor in Computer science or equivalent on a related field
- You are familiar with in Gsuite, Excel
- Some knowledge in Ms Office, Python, SQL and Cloud services are a plus
- Good communication skills in both German and English
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- You will work with some of the most talent engineers in the city, and have the chance to learn and exchange experiences with our in-house training courses
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code — wear whatever you want
Contact: Igor Popov
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast, easy, and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.