Autohero is an innovative online b2c retail platform for inspected, high quality used cars at the best price. Here we provide access to a wide and daily changing range, and offer private customers the opportunity to make their purchase entirely online.
What you will do with us as a Warehouse Assistant
- You will be surrounded by the car parts and accessories you look for and order. You will receive the deliveries, check them and take care of the administrative processing.
- Thanks to your healthy dose of insight, solution-oriented attitude and initiative, the warehouse operates profitably. Stock ratios are up to standard and all parts are in the most efficient location.
Who we are looking for
- A passionate car enthusiast for whom car parts hold no secrets. You can discuss all technical aspects of cars and have relevant work experience in the automotive sector.
- A colleague for whom the combination of the car technical aspect and administrative work is music to your ears.
- You are a hard worker with a hands-on mentality
Why AUTO1 Group
- A competitive salary
- A non-contributory pension
- 24 holiday days
- A lot of independence in your job
- Discounts at hotels, gadgets, and theme parks, among others
Nice that you see AUTO1 Group as your future employer! Send us your CV and motivation letter immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions first, please contact Jeroen Hoeben (Teamlead Talent Acquisition) on 06 28054835.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionising the automotive industry with our brands wijkopenautos.nl, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5,000 employees works hard every day across Europe, to make trading, transporting and financing cars as quick and easy as possible for our customers. Go for personal growth and build the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group, we have an open culture and believe in direct communication and diversity. This means we want everyone to feel welcome with us and provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other non-performance-related factor.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.