Video Editor / Post Production Coordinator (f/m/x)
Marketing / Communications | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
You are a creative mind with a hands-on mentality paired with outstanding organisational skills? Our Creative Production team is looking for a new team member. Be part of an ambitious, international and performance-driven team, that helps us generate a multi-million turnover on our e-commerce platform and attract several million users. Be part of the success and leave your mark as our new Video Editor.
Your new role
- Develop a successful and efficient post-production workflow involving a wide-range of collaborators e.g. editors, motion designers, sound engineers
- Operate as lead Editor on many different video projects and formats, ranging from large and complex TV commercials to Social Media and Internal videos
- Prepare game plans with the rest of the post production team and help us in developing our post production environment
- Set a good example and train as well as support your junior colleagues as a mentor
- Several years relevant experience in editing preferably in a large post production team which enabled you to gain significant experience in complex post production workflows
- Expertise in project management especially working with challenging delivery timelines on multiple projects
- Strong ability in planning, prioritizing and organizing as well as constantly questioning the status quo and looking for optimisation
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and elementary skills in After Effects, Color Grading with DaVinci Resolve is a plus
- Fluency in English and ideally another European language along with excellent skills in collaboration and communication
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and trainings
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Online language courses, as well as our tandem program, help you socialize and build an internal network
- You work in Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg district with several different options for lunch and after-work drinks with your team
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 38 2050
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.