Venture Development Manager - EUROPE - Autohero (f/m/x)
Business Development & Strategic Roles | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße BE 10961 Berlin | Autohero
Would you like to revolutionise the way pre-owned cars are purchased? Then join us and take up this exciting opportunity! Our production department ensures the certified and professional refurbishment of our premium vehicles and as such, their successful placement on our Autohero platform.
We are looking for a new team member to dive right into our business and take part in building up the venture throughout several countries in Europe. We are setting up new processes from scratch to create our own supply chain to transform used cars for the end customer and deliver them directly to their doorstep.
Work closely with David, our Director Production Europe and be part of this used-car-market revolution from day 1.
Your new role
- Take responsibility for building and expanding the infrastructure between Autohero and our external production locations along our supply chain and manage strategic agreements with our external business partners across Europe
- Be the link between our product team and the production teams in Europe: Make sure that our inhouse developed software not only finds its way into our production centers but is the driver of process and quality improvements
- Analyze optimization potential for each of our markets, set realistic but optimistic goals with the teams
- Identify and discuss benchmarks and roll out processes all over Europe while considering different local conditions
- Design and execute business initiatives from the ground up, continuously challenge the status quo and play a crucial part in implementing your ideas together with a highly motivated team
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Business, Economics, or comparable degree in a related field of study and relevant years of working experience in a fast-moving company, startup, consulting or investment firm; alternatively, in the automotive industry
- Passion about moving tasks forward, take full ownership of projects and leadership skills that inspire the people you work with to drive opportunities forward with full force
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously to meet time-sensitive deadlines while staying within budget
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Fluency in English
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Urban Sports, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- Your work-life balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 38 2089
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.