Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
As a Senior SEO Manager you will join our growing team to work across our European domain portfolio. You will have the opportunity to build up deep automotive market understanding and to use your entrepreneurial mindset to drive SEO performance as part of a wider marketing team.
Read more about this exciting opportunity and get in touch!
- Fully flexible working policy in Berlin, including the possibility of a remote contract in countries where Auto1 Group has an entity.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and trainings
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Stay Mindful! We believe that mental well-being is crucial for your personal and professional success. Release tension with free access to Headspace!
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- Life-work balance is part of our culture, you will receive 30 days of vacation
Your new role:
- Drive and shape our SEO strategy in collaboration with the team, aligning it with performance data
- Lead the day-to-day roadmap across our team of SEO and Content experts
- Assess portfolio website performance, uncovering enhancement prospects, new avenues, and weak spots
- Monitor and evaluate SEO performance and activity across the industry and our competitors
- Spearhead projects covering all SEO dimensions: data, tech, onsite content, and offsite
- Work closely with other channels within the marketing team, including but not limited to, paid search, social, and PR
- At least 5 years of hands-on in-house SEO experience with a proven track record across all SEO pillars (Technical, Content, and Offsite)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven expertise in leading cross-departmental projects
- Demonstrated focus on enhancing business performance through SEO strategies
- Proficient data analysis skills to drive data-informed decisions
- Familiarity with various SEO tools (e.g., Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console) is advantageous.
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
Contact: Katharina Fuhr
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.