Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
Join our Performance Marketing Team as a Senior SEA and Google Ads Manager for our C2B branch. With our fully online used-car-buying experience we are disrupting the automotive industry, one of the biggest markets still in the hands of traditional players.
Sounds interesting? Read the details below and get in touch!
Your new role:
- Take full ownership and hands-on-responsibility for all the channels of your country, e.g. Paid Search, Youtube, GDN
- Allocate budgets smartly across the different channels in order to ensure efficiency based on a clean tracking and performance monitoring
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication to the team on an effective growth strategy
- Observe trends in the market and try to continuously open up new channels through stringent testing
- Be responsible for the continuous success monitoring and reporting with the help of dashboards and ad-hoc analyses
- Several years of experience in C2B acquisition channels with proven track record in delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Great organization, tech-savviness, detail oriented mindset and ability to work independently. Experience with Google BigQuery, Google Analytics and Google Scripts is a big plus
- You’re comfortable with managing large monthly channel budgets
- Good understanding of tracking, taps and attribution models
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in another European language, such as German, Italian, Portuguese, Danish or Swedish is a big advantage
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and trainings
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- Life-work balance is part of our culture, you will receive 30 days of vacation and can work from home up to 5 days a week
- We offer you a secure job with a permanent contract
- Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.