Senior Project Manager People Operations (f/m/x)
Human Resources / Legal | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our international HR team manages Talent Acquisition and Talent Management locally in each country, while People Operations based in the HQ in Berlin steers global processes. The entire team is a crucial partner for the various business units and act as consultants and service providers, shaping the culture and future of our company.
Our steep growth continues and recruiting plays a fundamental role. As Senior Project Manager People Operations (f/m/x) you will push our strategic HR topics which will ensure our expansion internationally. You work within a small but highly motivated and international team and report directly to Anne, our VP Operations & People.
What you will tackle
- Support our local Talent Acquisition teams to hire the best talents by defining & implementing processes standards
- Play an active role in planning & implementing of hiring targets for all teams and markets and shape our recruiting strategy further by defining and prioritizing retention measures based on data
- Monitor our EU recruiting funnel and hiring run rates closely, identify relevant trends and developments and benchmark our international talent acquisition teams to share best practices
- Analyse together with our HR Analytics team our cost per hire across departments and markets and ensure they’re considered for planning and prioritization decisions
- Roll out internal and external software solutions and review the current usage of our ATS system SmartRecruiters across all our markets and establish streamlined reporting and process standards
- Challenge existing processes and structure to identify possible improvements, define and manage your own project pipeline
What you are good at
- Degree in Business Management and at least relevant years of work experience in Project Management, ideally in Human Resources in an internationally operating company
- Experience with rolling our software solutions within an international organization, preferably an ATS, SmartRecruiters knowledge is a big plus!
- Business understanding paired with analytical expertise, with advanced Excel skills, Tableau is a plus
- Strong ability to proactively translate data insights into business actions and confidence in communicating with different stakeholders and hierarchical levels
- Excellent coordination skills that enable you to drive projects with different teams across the organization with fluent communication skills in English
Why AUTO1 Group
- An international working environment with exciting national and international projects
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- We care: during COVID-19, you get the choice to either work from home or at the office where we provide you with a safe & hygienic environment
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- We offer you a secure job with a permanent contract
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 201 638 - 153
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.