Senior Manager Corporate Tax & Transfer Pricing (f/m/x)
Tax & Risk Management | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our Global Tax and Risk Management Department, managing all tax aspects of the group is looking for you! We are growing and are looking for new highly motivated and qualified team members.
Do you want to switch from suit & tie to wearing shirts and sneakers? We have great opportunities for people with tax expertise outside consulting companies and old-school industry groups. Join our multinational team if you’re up for challenges and want to drive our ambitious plans to grow further. Become a proficient and reliable contact person within the AUTO1 Group for all tax questions, also European-wide.
Your new role
- Be the internal and external person of contact for tax topics supporting our Corporate Tax & Transfer Pricing Team Lead in various exciting local and international projects
- Review and file tax returns and manage/supervise tax and wage tax audits for our national and international companies supported by our international team
- Be responsible for tax assessments in quarterly and annual financial statements, plan calculations and analyze relevant tax data
- Help our Accounting and Financial Planning team on delivering best in class data and results
- Support the development of our German and global tax structure and be part of our fast-paced Autohero roll-out
- A degree in economics or law, preferably with a focus on taxation, tax advisor exams desirable but not required
- Relevant years of professional experience in practical German and international tax law, ideally from working in an international tax/accounting firm or multinational company
- Experience and interest in local and global corporate tax, tax structuring and transfer pricing issues as well as a can-do approach with the ambition to implement and improve existing structures
- Interest in setting up internal processes and quality assurance measures
- Fluency in German and English and ideally knowledge of IT / ERP systems such as DATEV, Oracle or SAP
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- We appreciate values and results more than formalities and dress-codes.
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 4 days a week
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 153
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.