Senior Data Engineer (d/f/m)
Technology | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining our real-time and batch data infrastructure
- Clean and structure data from various sources while maintaining data security
- Enhance, monitor and maintain our cloud based data platforms
- Design and develop deployment automation including tools and quality reporting
- Understand and manage all efforts for a scalable and efficient data pipeline
- Deep understanding company’s objectives and needs to develop business model
What you should bring:
- Hands-on experience developing highly complex data integration solutions using data management software tools
- Experience in data analysis using SQL, user story development, data warehouse design and modeling data integration
- A strong desire to understand the technology but also the business and impact of data on it
- Use large data sets to conduct research for industry and business questions
- 4+ years experience in data engineering, big-data is a plus.
- Fluent in English. German skills are nice to have.
- Experience working with AWS (DMS, Glue, S3, Redshift, RDS) and real time analytics. Ideally also with: Python, Talend, Tableau, Redash, Django, Jenkins, Java, Docker
What you will get:
- Colleagues striving for excellence while using the latest technologies. You can see what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech/
- Relocation support to Germany which includes assistance with visa, apartment search and refund of moving costs.
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg, Bergmannkiez) with free drinks & fruits.
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Annual Company Parties, Football, Team Nights and more.
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, car purchases and others.
- Flexible working hours.
- Annual salary reviews weaved into our feedback cycle.
- Access to German Courses online.
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV and a diverse portfolio with a note of your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application.
Milos Beronja @firstname.lastname@example.org