SEA Manager - Munich (f/m/x)
Marketing | München , Germany Salvatorplatz 3 BY 80333 München | AUTO1 Group
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
Be part of our global marketing team from the very beginning! You will have the opportunity to work together with colleagues at the new location in the heart of Munich, as well as digitally with your colleagues in Berlin's headquarters. Meetings are held digitally. Choose your working environment: home office or new Munich office.
In your new role as SEA Manager, you will join a talented, ambitious, and international team. You will be responsible for the optimisation and development of our paid search campaigns, from keyword portfolio management to bidding and testing. You will monitor performance, identify trends and proactively provide action plans to ensure the performance is in line with our business goals. Are you looking for a dynamic atmosphere to boost your career and having a big impact from day one? Then learn more about the position below!
Your new role
- Take over full responsibility for our consumer brand wirkaufendeinauto.de by budgeting, planning and managing search campaigns in the markets you have been trusted with
- Analyse complex data-sets to identify growth and efficiency potentials, reflect on level of detail and KPIs needed, and help advance our sophisticated reporting infrastructure
- Draft and run high-impact tests to keep our campaigns ahead of competition and at the top of industry standards
- Monitor & challenge ongoing trends to ensure you are on track with your targets, educate yourself about the environment your campaigns will appear in, and ensure you react fast to market movements.
- Work closely with our Automation Team to standardize and automate the best optimisation practices you will have developed.
- Multiple years of experience in SEA, preferably in an lead-generating company and working for large scale accounts.
- A data-driven mindset & strong capabilities to identify trends, while remaining creative and solution-oriented.
- Deep hands-on expertise in the use of Google Ads as well as a high curiosity to challenge and tailor Google’s best practices to the product you market.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment and you like to challenge and be challenged
- Fluency in English and an excellent command of another European language like Italian, German or Spanish
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and trainings
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- We offer you a secure job with a permanent contract
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 201 638 2050
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.