QA Engineer, Remote (f/m/x)
Software Engineering | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Our highly motivated QA team shares passion for creating cutting-edge solutions, working in a highly collaborative environment and owning the testing process end-to-end.
Your new role
- Ensure the quality of the company's product including security, reliability and performance
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans for our entire system
- Develop Automated tests
- Combine different testing methods and approaches to ensure best testing coverage
- Proactively communicate the implications of defects found
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Solid experience in Quality Assurance on web based software projects
- Hands on experience in continuous integration and testing tools, like Selenium, Jenkins,TestNG, Cucumber, among others
- Strong analytical skills and priority management
- You have good communication skills in English
- Are you already located in the EU and looking for a remote position? If we have an entity where you are, you are good to go
- You get the chance to develop yourself personally and will be supported in achieving your goals through frequent feedback talks
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Marion Alabeurthe
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.