Product Manager, Remote (f/m/x)
Product Management | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Experience the company from end-to-end and build products with highly complex business logic with direct impact on company profits. As a Product Manager you will assist in defining new products, features, and services for our clients working closely with developers and stakeholders in an agile environment.
Your new role
- Take ownership of our internal tools and bring them with the team to excellence
- Drive and scale the rollout of all internal tools with visible impact on internal operations and finance side
- Own the product roadmap, manage the product backlog and define requirements for new features
- Work closely together with our developers in an agile environment
- Collaborate closely with management and senior executives on product strategy and upcoming projects
- 2+ years of product management experience in a related role
- Ability to deal with a diversity of stakeholders (internal/external, senior/C-level)
- Self-starter mentality
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Excellent English skills
- Are you already located in the EU and looking for a remote position? If we have an entity where you are, you are good to go
- You get the chance to develop yourself personally and will be supported in achieving your goals through frequent feedback talks
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Marion Alabeurthe
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.