Operations Manager Remarketing REF 00165
Operations / Logistics | Milano , Italy Via Domenico Cirillo 6 Lombardia 20154 Milano | AUTO1 Group
Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is now Europe’s leading car trading platform. As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1 Group is aimed primarily at the used car trade and offers over 60,000 professional partners the opportunity to access a diversified portfolio of more than 30,000 vehicles. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology the company enables dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. The company’s well-known brands are AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero. AUTO1 Group matches supply and demand for used cars in over 30 countries. In 2018 the company sold more than 540,000 vehicles and achieved revenues of €2.9 billion.
For more information please visit www.auto1-group.com.
Auto 1 Group Italy is looking for an Operations Manager focused on Logistics and Remarketing based in Milan, who will be in charge of improving and optimizing the logistic and remarketing operations processes across Italy. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to run partnerships.
Your contribution to Auto1 Group:
- Develop & Optimize Processes, you will help design processes quickly.
- Continuously enable the local supply operations team with analysis and dashboards to give visibility on the performance of the main operational KPIs.
- Maintenance and analysis of business reports and information to aid in the basic decision-making process of remarketing operational needs, including daily, weekly and monthly reports indicating full operational status concerning the flow.
- Strategy: Choose which projects the team should prioritize, and set a progressive timeline to reach those goals.
What You Should Bring
- 2-5 years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, technology, consulting, logistics..)
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset.
- Ability to manage high performing teams and stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Experience in startups, technological platforms, or the on-demand industry preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ideally degree qualified in Engineering or a Supply Chain/Logistics/ Manufacturing related discipline.
What You Will Get
- Contributing to the success of a hyper-growth company and being part of the digital revolution in the car business;
- Being part of the leadership team with respective responsibilities and opportunities to significantly influence the growth of the Italian business;
- Unique learning opportunity in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional leadership team;
- Highly attractive compensation package.
- If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03