Operations Manager - Purchasing (f/m/x)
Backoffice & Operational Roles | Berlin , Germany Potsdamer Platz Berlin Berlin | wirkaufendeinauto.de
Our international Project Management team within our Management department is responsible for setting up and steering a variety of projects to implement data-driven initiatives and operational processes for all our European markets with a strong focus on our C2B platform wirkaufendeinauto.de and its 10 corresponding sister brands across Europe.
As an Operations Manager you will collaborate with our Project Managers and work on operational and administrative topics in order to reach our ambitious goals.
Your new role
- Help our project management team implementing and executing strategic and operational analysis, planning, optimization and control of operational structures and processes
- Work closely with stakeholders across Europe with the focus on setting up more efficient operational workflows
- Assume back-office and administrative tasks
- Produce basic reports related to internal processes
- Support the growth of new projects through performing day-to-day administrative and organizational tasks
- Bachelor's degree and first initial practical work experience, ideally in a fast-paced and international environment, first experience or interest in HR is a plus
- Fast adapting personality with a strong sense of taking responsibility, initiatives and working independently
- The motivation to contribute your own ideas and approaches to solutions
- Good knowledge of common Office applications or Google Workspace
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Online language courses, as well as our tandem program, help you socialize and build an internal network
- Our dynamic startup environment constantly offers new challenges for personal growth. Everything you do has direct business impact
- We know your value, that's why we are offering you a salary that's competitive in the current market
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 201 638 - 2071
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.