Operations Manager - HR (f/m/x)
Human Resources & People Operations | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße BE 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our HR department is responsible for People Operations, Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. Our steep growth continues and now it is the right time to focus on supporting our departments with people topics.
Our steep growth continues and people development is key to our success. As Operation Manager within our People Operations team you will work closely with our Project Managers to insure that relevant HR topics will be implemented internationally, like feedback cycles, employee educational budget, our training maintaining communication channels, our AUTO1 Academy and overall retention and recruiting topics. You work within a highly dynamic team, with international exposure; and report directly to Alice, Senior Project Manager for the People Operations team.
Your new role
- Support our People Operations Team on executing on processes on a european scale
- Work on the projects implementation with relevant stakeholders within our HQ, while focusing on operational workflows
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues in order to process requests
- Produce basic reporting related to internal processes
- Support the growth of new projects through performing day-to-day administrative and organizational tasks
- Bachelor's degree and first initial practical work experience, ideally in a fast-paced and international environment, first experience or interest in HR is a plus
- Fast adapting personality with a strong sense of taking responsibility, initiatives and working independently
- The motivation to contribute your own ideas and approaches to solutions
- Good knowledge of common Office applications or Google Workspace
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Flexible working hours. You will be able to adjust your daily journey around our core-hours, making your start and end of the day compatible with your personal life
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 38 153
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.