AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading platform for the used car sector. We lead business activities in more than 30 countries worldwide. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology we enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. AUTO1 Group owns business units like AUTO1.com, Autohero.com and wirkaufendeinauto.de
Our office management includes activities in the front and back office and thus has all levels of the AUTO1 Group in view and supports our supervisors and employees. Our team works in a service- and company-oriented manner and thus ensures the smooth running of our office and company routine.
Do you want room for initiative and responsibility? Are you looking for a cooperative and passionate team with a can-do attitude that welcomes you with open arms? Become part of our power team, your new Team Lead Alexander is looking forward to meeting you!
What you will do:
- Travel Management: coordinating all travel relevant activities: research and booking of accommodation and transportation, filing of invoices as well as expense claim support
- Credit card payment control
- Educational Budget management
- Control and approval of the team event budgets
- Assistance with the reimbursement of relocation expenses
- Booking of meeting rooms
- Support in different other office management activities
What we request:
- Fluency in English
- similar experience;
- accuracy and order;
- resistance to stress;
- full time availability;
- knowledge of the office package//Google Workspace
What we offer:
- Direct employment with Albanian contract
- Concrete opportunities for professional growth in a highly merit-based context
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- We know your value, that's why we are offering you a salary that's competitive in the current market
The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, at Alpas Center, Tirana and the shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00.
If you think you are the right candidate you can send your CV.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.