AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading, transport and financing as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
In our Operations Department, we ensure smooth processes by combining operational thinking with strategic skill.
As part of our retail headquarter-team, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to setting up and managing operational processes for our 9 European markets.
Are you motivated and interested in getting actively involved in different back office processes? Then you are the right one for our team.
Your new role
- Assume Back-office tasks related to order processing in Pre and After Sales
- Work closely with colleagues from our international Operations and Sales teams across Europe in order to solve and process operational requests
- Produce basic reporting related to internal processes
- Support the growth of new projects through performing day-to-day administrative and organizational tasks
- Bachelor's degree or initial practical work experience
- Very good knowledge of common Office applications (specifically Excel) and Google Sheets
- The motivation to contribute your own ideas and approaches to solutions
- A professional attitude and the ability to work independently
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Supportive team player with the ability to contribute to the team wellbeing
- The operations department of AUTO1 is an ideal environment for those who want to grow. You will be working daily with a team of senior experts and benefit from training in the field of product, tools and business process management
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Our dynamic startup environment constantly offers new challenges for personal growth. Everything you do has direct business impact
- Fixed salary 600 Euro NET
- Room equipped with all comforts for lunch and relaxation
- Contract in accordance with the Albanian law
The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, Bulevardi Gjergj Fishta, Alpas Center, Tirana and the shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday
Working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
If you think you are the right candidate you can send your CV.
Contact: +355 69 7097481
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.