Junior HR Generalist - Development, Performance and Training
Human Resources / Legal | Madrid , Spain Calle de Edgar Neville 27 MD 28020 Madrid | AUTO1 Group
Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is the leading automotive trading platform in Europe. As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1 Group is primarily aimed at the used car trade and offers more than 60,000 professionals the opportunity to access a diversified portfolio of more than 30,000 vehicles in more than 30 countries. We are currently 4,200 employees globally.
By connecting buyers and sellers through technology, the company enables dealers and consumers to buy and sell cars across Europe quickly and easily.
We have been operating in Spain for more than 7 years, achieving great results and hiring more than 500 people.
The company's recognized brands are: Compramostucoche.es, AUTO1.com and Autohero, with which we are currently revolutionizing the way in which customers buy cars online, providing them with a large selection of premium used vehicles delivered quickly and directly in their house.
As a HR Generalist, you will belong to the HR Talent Management team. You will lead Annual Training Plans and needs, Team Buildings, Career paths and development and also Performance management. You will also support other Talent Management tasks.
Your contribution to AUTO1 Group. What you will do:
- Be a team member of the HR Talent Management team.
- lead and coordinate the Performance and feedback cycle - Mid-year and End-year.
- Coach support on Management team training and talent communication.
- Lead feedback´s performance to Hiring managers.
- Lead Internal Promotions Program and make the internal recruitment processes, identifying best talents.
- Lead the HR operational Annual Training Plan: needs detection, budget adjustments, providers market research, training implementation and performance.
- External training: providers network.
- Internal training: Auto1 Academy, corporate training, department training, etc.
- Lead our Standar Onboarding and Executive Onboarding Plans for our new joiners.
- Lead or Employees satisfaction survey.
- Bring support to other Talent Management processes: holidays, Work from home, etc.
What you should bring:
- You have completed a University Degree in Psychology or Pedagogy.
- A Master of Human Resources or Coaching is highly desirable.
- You have gained at least 1 year of experience in Performance or development processes, training experience is a plus too.
- You have done recruitment processes in the past.
- You have an Advanced English level. Other languages are welcome.
- You are driven for results, and like to coordinate daily HR daily operations.
- Strong oral and written communication and good communication skills.
What you will get:
- Become part of our success story and work on one of the few German unicorns with an annual turnover of more than 3.5 billion euros.
- A challenge in a key position with a tangible impact on the success of the company.
- A solid and convincing product highly valued by our customers and partners.
- Excellent career opportunities in a very dynamic, motivated and entrepreneurial environment.
- A positive and enthusiastic team, with flat hierarchies and agile decision making