Junior Financial Planning & Analytics Manager - Production Roll-Out (f/m/x)
Finance & Accounting | Berlin , Germany BE Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our Finance department consists of the following teams: Treasury & Cash Management, Financial Planning, Reporting & Controlling, Financial Data Processes & Systems and Corporate Finance.
Join our Financial Reporting & Controlling team, to ensure financial data quality, identifying and mitigating P&L and Balance Sheet risks and supporting management in establishing business objectives, developing action plans and monitoring results.
Your new role
- Work closely with the VP of Logistics & Production and the Head of Financial Planning & Analytics, Controlling & Reporting
- Extend, improve and maintain our production model and report landscape
- Assist our country VPs and their production teams in the identification of target sites, modelization of the opportunities, and C-level approval procedures.
- Create a framework to for e.g. select the types of equipment needed in each center or monitor and plan staffing needs together with the Production Director and his teams
- Analyze data, identify possible data quality issues, develop action plans to resolve data quality issues and drive these initiatives with stakeholders across Europe
- Experience in M&A, Strategy Consulting, or top management staff are highly appreciated
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, Python will be helpful in the exercise of your mission
- Detail-oriented person with strong communication skills
- Improve your competencies faster than almost anywhere by finding your own answer to non-trivial problems
- Communicate fluently in English
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Our fast-paced startup environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- We offer you a secure job with a permanent contract
- We know your value, that's why we are offering you a salary that's competitive in the current market
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 837 98804
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5,000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading, transport and financing as fast, easy and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.