Intern Financial Planning & Analytics - Production Roll-Out (f/m/x)
Finance & Accounting | Berlin , Germany BE Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our Finance department consists of the following teams: Treasury & Cash Management, Financial Planning, Reporting & Controlling, Financial Data Processes & Systems and Corporate Finance.
Join our Financial Reporting & Controlling team, to ensure financial data quality, identifying and mitigating P&L and Balance Sheet risks and supporting management in establishing business objectives, developing action plans and monitoring results.
Kick-start your career and join our team for a 6 months internship.
What you will tackle
- Extend, improve and maintain our production model and report landscape
- Work closely with the VP of Logistics & Production and the Head of Financial Planning & Analytics, Controlling & Reporting
- Analyze data, identify possible data quality issues, develop action plans to resolve data quality issues and drive these initiatives with stakeholders across Europe
- Create a framework to for e.g. select the types of equipment needed in each center or monitor and plan staffing needs together with the Production Director and his teams
- Assist our country VPs and their production teams in the identification of target sites, modelization of the opportunities, and C-level approval procedures.
What we are looking for
- Student or recent graduate from a top tier university, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, or in another relevant field
- Experience in M&A or Strategy Consulting are highly appreciated
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, Python will be helpful in the exercise of your mission
- Improve your competencies faster than almost anywhere by finding your own answer to non-trivial problems
- Communicate fluently in English
Why AUTO1 Group
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- We care: during COVID-19, you get the choice to either work from home or at the office where we provide you with a safe & hygienic environment
- Join our Young Talent Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross-functionally through special internal events
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your earliest starting date and your preferred internship duration.
+49 30 83798804
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.