Head Of Mobile Engineering (f/m/x)
Technology | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our IT department has been one of the references in the Berlin start-up scene for the past 7 years, deploying an average of 45 releases a day in 2019, using more than 10 programing languages daily and handling more than 2TB of data daily in a fully AWS integrated platform.
To continue this progress and to push new markets we are looking for a Head of Mobile Engineering to help lead our dynamic technology department.
Your new role
Lead and deliver: lead our mobile teams to technical excellence and deliver quality, innovative software applications in a vibrant environment
Inspire and Hire: inspire everyone around you to get better every day and hire world-class talent to grow your teams
Raise the bar: we expect solid technical experience and knowledge, to lead by example and to build those around you to push boundaries and excel
Use your brain (a lot): show a hands-on can-do attitude to solve all the challenges ahead. We have one of the largest and most prolific teams in town, with more than 4800 releases in 2019.
Team-up: through your stellar track record, you serve as an authority on functional and technical issues, building long-lasting relationships with our diverse team and multiple stakeholders
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
5+ years of experience with mobile development and 3+ years leading teams
Extensive technical knowledge about IOS and Android platforms, their current technologies and trends
Technical expertise in system design and development
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Colleagues striving for excellence while using the latest technologies. You can see what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech/
- Relocation support to Germany which includes assistance with visa, apartment search and refund of moving costs.
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg, Bergmannkiez) with free drinks & fruits.
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Annual Company Parties, Football, Team Nights and more.
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, car purchases and others.
- Flexible working hours.
- Annual salary reviews weaved into our feedback cycle.
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.500 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading, transport and financing as fast, easy and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor