Head of Automotive Retail
Business Development / Strategic Roles | Antwerpen , Belgium Noorderlaan Vlaanderen Antwerpen | Autohero
Autohero, the innovative online car dealership, offers high quality used cars which customers can easily purchase online. We offer only tested, accident-free and checkbook-maintained used cars and sell them with included warranty and right of return. Autohero is part of AUTO1 Group, Europe's leading car trading platform.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual who will be responsible for the development, organization and implementation of our B2C retail strategy for Belgium. The Head of Autohero Retail will manage the business units’ profit and loss statement as well as its economic performance. Successful candidates will ensure that growth targets are met or exceeded, and new growth opportunities developed.
What you will do
- Formulate and execute strategic growth plans for the entire business unit in Belgium including the identification of new business opportunities
- Ensure recruitment, hiring and training of Autohero staff as necessary to successfully address the business requirements
- Establish and implement operational policies, standards and procedures for the retail department
- Conduct sales and productivity analyses and forecasts and initiate appropriate action necessary to achieve strategic and financial goals
- Communicate and work closely with other members of the leadership team and collaborate with different stakeholders to achieve the organization’s goals
What you should bring
- Bachelor’s or Master‘s Degree from a top-tier university and minimum of 5 years’ experience in management consulting, (automotive) retail or investment banking industry
- Experience in the FMCG or startup industry as well as passion for cars is a big plus
- Ability to work both independently as a self-starting, highly motivated executive and at the same time as a great team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French and Dutch at mother tongue level
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task, build and lead teams in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Why AUTO1 Group
- A competitive salary package that includes a fixed and a variable component
- The chance to be part of an international environment with flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- The possibility to work with new technologies / methods / concepts / frameworks
- The chance to become part of the digital revolution of the used car sector
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wijkopenautos.be, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.500 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading, transport and financing as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we have an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.