DevSecOps Engineer (f/m/x)
Software Engineering | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
As a part of a highly ambitious team, you will have the chance to discuss and evangelize for new technologies and best practices.
Your new role
- Oversee and manage risk assessments and technical systems required to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data within AUTO1 systems
- Guard our hybrid multi-cloud platform against time critical high risk security leaks as key member of the security incidents response team
- Design new security technologies and procedures as required to support a dynamic/challenging business environment
- Work closely with senior leaders in a collaborative environment to establish and maintain a security framework
- Evangelize technical and non-technical security best practices at AUTO1
- 5+ years of Information Security experience, in a highly technical, hands on environment
- Strong knowledge of SIEM, cloud based IDS/IPS and vulnerability scanning systems like ElasticSecurity, AWS GuardDuty, AWS Macie, AlertLogic, TrendMicro etc
- Experience with network security controls (Routers, Firewalls, Proxies, ACL’s, Wireless networking protocols) in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of PCI, SOX, GDPR and other regulations/standards
- You love Linux and the command-line as we do and scripting languages like Python, Go or Ruby are your day-by-day Swiss army knife
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Meghana Bose
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.