Communications Manager France (H/F)
Marketing / Communications | Issy-les-Moulineaux , France 21 Boulevard Gambetta Île-de-France 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux | AUTO1 Group
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, vendezvotrevoiture.fr..
About your role:
The AUTO1 Group Communications team is looking for a talented and enthusiastic colleague with a wide skill set consisting of B2B Product PR, Internal Communications and Corporate Communications. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to build national communication in collaboration with the HQ, leaving a footprint of its own.
The Communications Manager will play an important role in implementing our processes, the corporate and brand related communication strategy at a local level and will be the interface to the communications department of the headquarter in Germany (Berlin). He/she will:
- Plan, coordinate and implement internal and external communication processes and measures in cooperation with the HQ
- Create engaging and informative national content for our different IC channels (Intranet, Newsletters, Videos, Surveys etc.) in accordance with the brand’s identity & tone of voice
- Coordinate, respond and align national press requests .
- Conceptualize, plan and execute national PR- and communication measures for our B2B brand AUTO1.com - print and online media
- Extend, build & maintain the journalist network in the national automotive industry
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate national Communication & PR activities
- Contribute on relevant fairs and press conferences
- Take over classic press work, such as translating (FR ⇄ ENG) and creating texts, press releases and the preparation of interviews
You will report directly to our Head of Communications located in our HQ in Berlin and will work closely with the Vice-President AUTO1 France.
About your profile:
- Successfully graduated studies of media- and communications studies, journalism or a similar field in economics or humanities
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience (ideally in an automotive- or eCommerce company) and interest in automotive topics
- Excellent communication skills as well as high stylistic confidence and competent writing
- Experienced in interacting with media representatives
- High commitment, self-assured appearance and ownership of responsibilities through structured and independent operating
- French at mother tongue level and very good English skills; Other foreign languages would be an advantage
About our offer:
- A lot of responsibility from the beginning
- Your contribution counts - With your work, you contribute to our corporate success and are part of our revolution in the automotive industry
- An international team with highly motivated employees and an honest feedback culture
- Challenging projects with a lot of room for influence, which you can take independently to the next level