Autohero is an innovative online b2c retail platform for inspected, high-quality used cars at the best price. Here we provide access to a wide and daily changing range, and offer private customers the opportunity to make their purchase entirely online.
As a Car Painting Technician, you will work together with our Quality Managers and ensure that all used cars are made ready for sale to our private customers. You will fix every dent or scratch, repair the damage and make the car look like new again.
What you will do for us as a Car Painting Technician
- Pre-treating the damaged parts;
- Sanding, filling and straightening the parts;
- Spot repair;
- Polishing and making paint corrections.
Who we are looking for
- Completed training as a car painter, or similar training,
- Good technical and optical car knowledge of a wide range of makes and models
- Knowledge of paintwork, damage and cost calculations
- In possession of driving licence B
Why AUTO1 Group
- A salary in line with the market
- A non-contributory pension
- 24 holiday days
- A lot of independence in your job
- Discounts at hotels, gadgets, and theme parks, among others
Nice that you see AUTO1 Group as your future employer! Send us your CV and motivation letter immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions first, please contact Jeroen Hoeben (Teamlead Talent Acquisition) on 0628054835
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionising the automotive industry with our brands wijkopenautos.nl, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5,000 employees work hard every day across Europe, to make trading, transporting and financing cars as quick and easy as possible for our customers. Go for personal growth and build the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group, we have an open culture and believe in direct communication and diversity. This means we want everyone to feel welcome with us and provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other non-performance-related factor.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.