AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our Global Accounting department covers the following topics: Accounts Payable, Cash Reconciliation, General Ledger & Accounts Receivable, Group Accounting & Consolidation, Accounting Processes and Payroll.
In your role as Accounts Payable Manager, you will support our team with invoice verification and account assignment.
Have you been born with a love of detail and an accurate way of working? Then you've come to the right place! Our accounting team is looking forward to your application.
What you will tackle
- Be responsible for the verification and account assignment
- Monitor posting of incoming invoices and credit notes
- Manage open items and maintain vendor master data
- Perform accounts payable and general ledger reconciliation
- Collaborate in the teams assignments
What you are good at
- A successfully completed commercial qualification and professional experience in accounting (accounts payable desirable)
- An independent and structured way of working
- Communication and team skills, willingness to learn and flexibility are in your nature
- Confident handling of MS Office and ideally knowledge of Oracle
- Very good written and spoken English skills C1
Why AUTO1 Group
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- We know your value, that's why we are offering you a salary that's competitive in the current market
The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, Bulevardi Gjergj Fishta, Alpas Center, Tirana and the shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
If you think you are the right candidate please apply by uploading your CV.
+355 67 503 9122
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.