We are looking for a People Analytics Specialist to join our Business Analytics department, which plays a strategic role in empowering, sharing & transforming data to provide the top management with reports, analytics & concepts that help them make strategic decisions for our People department. In this department, we bring data to the next level to impact strategic decisions. AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de, and AUTO1.com
- Education program for online courses, conferences, and training
- Your life-work balance is important to us, so you have the option to work in a hybrid model.
- Time to relax: 30 days of vacation per year
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple, and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family, and your friends in Autohero.
- More than 90 different nationalities make up a truly international and diverse working environment
Your new role
- Support our People department and other business departments, you will contribute with your technical skills, analytical judgment, and creativity to build automated data solutions that provide strategic insights
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects using your data warehousing and analytics expertise, manage project schedules, and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership to convert inputs from stakeholder teams into creative, scalable analytics solutions with measurable impact
- Create diagnostic and predictive models and informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting tools, and dashboards that highlight people metrics, KPIs, trends, and opportunities
- Translate talent and business issues into questions and hypotheses that can be tested with data, and give recommendations
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Economics, HR, or Psychology
- Experience in working with large and complex data sets, good knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets, SQL, and data visualization tools (especially Tableau, Power BI, or similar). Having experience in the Workday HCM/ Reporting environment is highly appreciated.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to clearly translate technical concepts to multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders
- Plus points if you have experience in an HR environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Autonomy & pragmatism are two qualities that you embody
Apply by uploading your CV in English
Contact: Igor Popov
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Completa la tua candidatura caricando il tuo CV nella parte superiore di questo modulo. Puoi caricare ulteriori allegati, come una lettera di presentazione o un portfolio, in fondo.