IT Recruiter (f/m/x)
Human Resources & People Operations | Warszawa , Poland Połczyńska 31A Mazowieckie 01-377 Warszawa | AUTO1 Group
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
In the role of IT Recruitment Specialist your biggest aim is to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the whole recruiting process. If you are ready for a new adventure and you want to improve your skills and knowledge in AUTO1 Group - we are waiting for you!
Your new role
- Source, recruit, screen, interview and recommend candidates for all positions related to IT in AUTO1 Group; From attracting the candidate to ensure its onboarding runs smoothly. Manage the entire process for the available positions in our IT Department at AUTO1 Group.
- Partner with our hiring managers and the hiring teams to effectively develop clear and successful hiring strategies, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs
- Build and maintain a substantial network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management and strengthen our company brand by representing AUTO1 at job fairs and organizing inhouse meetups
- Leverage existing tech talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimizing processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology or similar field and 2+ years of hands-on experience in Tech recruitment in an international company
- Proactive and solution-oriented personality with confidence and skills to communicate on senior management level
- Highly organized, a structured way of working and the talent to inspire people
- Comfortable with administrative tasks and process
- Fluency in English language is mandatory
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team that is located in various countries and operates on a Remote setup
- Comfortable working conditions and stable employment in one of the most successful startup companies from Germany
- Flat hierarchies, a growth perspective and very good development opportunities
- Non-wage benefits (football team, sports and recreation card, medical care, group insurance and much more)
- Team and company events like international nights, christmas party, soccer, etc.
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of salary expectations.
Contact: Jaime Fernandez
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.