Manager Corporate Communications (d/f/m)
Marketing / Communications | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
The AUTO1 Group communications department is currently growing. The team unites corporate communications, internal communications, product PR, social media and content management. We develop communication strategies, manage external and internal communication processes, write exciting stories from our various divisions and communicate them to the international media and to our employees.
As of now, we offer a permanent position as a Manager Corporate Communications (d/f/m) at the Berlin headquarters. In close collaboration with the Head of Communications, you will be responsible for three main fields: strategy and process optimization, communications consultancy and press & media relations.
What you will do:
- Support developing and implementing the international brand-compliant communication strategy
- Structure and optimize communications processes and set the standards for consistent communication to ensure that the same messages are sent through all communication channels.
- Be a communications consultant for all teams within the communications department and to internal stakeholders, such as the top management
- Observe public discourses to enable efficient issue management
- Manage the Group’s press and media relations by answering national and international press inquiries, writing press releases and interviews and preparing Q&As
- Discover relevant events to position AUTO1 Group’s top management, craft storylines and prepare briefings
What you should bring:
- Preferably a degree in media and communication sciences, journalism or a comparable subject
- A least 2 years of experience in corporate communications, in an agency or as a journalist
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills and a polished, professional writing style
- Fluency in German and English. Further foreign languages are an advantage
- Organizational skills, hands-on mentality and the ability to see the big picture without losing the attention to detail
- Empathy, reliability and diplomatic skills are your hallmarks
What you will get:
- The chance to have a real impact and leave your mark
- Best chances to develop and grow at a market-leading company on the rise
- The chance to become part of the digital revolution of the used car sector
- A diverse, international and open-minded team in a nice office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Jennifer Ullrich is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 2016382050