Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
You are the voice of wirkaufendeinauto.de and you process all customer requests by email and phone.
Be part of our colourful and motivated customer service team and contribute to the professional phone support of our private customers by coordinating appointments for our 130 branches in Germany and Austria. With your support you will help to continuously improve our service quality.
Being part of our Operations team, you will work with focus on these topics:
- Talk by phone and e-mail with the network of car partners, advise them for submission a
claim and regarding the transport status;
- Talk by phone and e-mail with partner carriers regarding the transport status of the cars
purchased by the car partners;
- Will monitor inbound and outbound calls and emails responses to assess associates
demeanor, accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies
- Ensures that it meets the business objectives and procedures of the company in
communication and solving the cases of car partners;
- Ensure that car partners are kept constantly informed of the status of their complaints and
- Checks the complaints received and ensures that the damages were not specified in the
- It is ensured that the evidence received as a result of the complaints is in accordance with
the company's objectives;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by taking their requests into consideration;
- Provide innovative solutions for problem-solving upon reviewing data;
- Ensure that all procedures are up to legal standards and regulations;
- Maintain a database of all quality reports, reviews, statistics and other documents for
future use and reference;
- Provides feedback to the contact center team leaders and managers;
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- At least one year of work experience as a quality assurance manager in call centers /
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Native or Advance Hungarian/Greek speaker;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer
- Automotive knowledge will be a plus;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel);
- Solid time management skills;
- Problem solver, self-driven and very good assertiveness.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for sales and fluent in Greek, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and take the first step towards a successful sales career!
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.