AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, compramostucoche.es and Autohero.
For our Global Tax Team, we are looking for a Transfer Pricing Specialist to provide analytical and global-level technical support in the area of Transfer Pricing (TP). You will be based in Madrid.
The ideal candidate is a team player with excellent English language, good knowledge of Transfer Pricing regulations and has experience in preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation, Country by Country Reporting (CbCR) and other TP related work.
What you will do:
- Support with the calculation and update of intercompany transactions.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly reconciliation of intercompany accounts from a transfer pricing / tax perspective.
- Support developing a standard approach to segment and analyze legal entities financials for TP purposes.
- Liaise with Accounting and other teams in all countries to ensure intercompany transactions are accounted for correctly in the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Assist in reconciling intercompany transactional data.
- Manage intercompany agreements, including repository for all AUTO1 Group entities.
- Prepare and update the Master File and Local Files for all AUTO1 Group entities.
- Participate and support internal processes related to Country-by-Country reporting and Pillar 2 reporting.
- Managing the conduct of arm's length tests, especially benchmark studies.
- Participate in tax proceedings and tax audits providing data analytical support.
- Engaging in cross-border transfer pricing projects for new transactions/business models and advice.
-Previous Transfer Pricing and International Tax experience of at least 2 years, as well as experience in preparation in TP documentations.
- Good knowledge of tax regulations as well as interest in the international tax law (OECD, EU, UN).
- Higher education level in economic, law or other related studies
- Ability to work independently and with a global team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Advanced knowledge of English language (it is a must), especially with knowledge of tax and accounting terms.
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and very good analytical skills.
- Practical experience with Oracle ERP or similar will be an advantage.
What you will get:
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team.
- A very international working environment with exciting national and international projects, you will work with people based all over Europe.
- Comfortable working conditions and stable employment.
- Flat hierarchies, a growth perspective and very good development opportunities.
Completa tu solicitud de empleo subiendo tu CV en la parte superior de este formulario. Puedes subir otros archivos adjuntos, como una carta de presentación o un portfolio, en la parte inferior.