Technical Project - Vendor Manager (f/m/x)
Project Management | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | AUTO1 Group
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Our highly motivated Tech Operations team shares passion for creating innovative solutions, working in a highly collaborative environment and owning the entire internal system infrastructure.
Your new role
- Drive the rollout of internal tools and external products with visible impact on company operations while also maintaining vendor and departmental relationships
- Lead the requirements-analysis and creation of proposals for the selection of external tools, such as SaaS platforms, continuously supervise usage and feature sets of external and internal tools and create suggestions for improvements or replacements
- Provide ongoing operational and technical support to different stakeholders and teams and assist with special projects to improve global internal processes and manage their development
- Coordinate between the various offices and the relevant IT departments regarding projects and needs on a global scale and create and maintain accurate documentation, trainings and knowledge transfer throughout the organization
- Assist in interdepartmental operations such as invoicing, procurement and equipment purchases while remaining focused on cost efficiency and savings
- 2+ years of technical project management, vendor management or similar experience operating in a fast-paced environment
- You are tech-savvy with knowledge of basic IT functions and terminology and can learn and understand digital applications and systems
- You are a problem solver and able to effectively leverage resources and clearly communicate solutions
- You can work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders (internal and external)
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- A great office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg, in the very dynamic neighborhood of Bergmannkiez
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations
Contact: Meghana Bose
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.