Senior Java Engineer, Remote (f/m/x)
Software Engineering | Remote , Germany Remote Remote | AUTO1 Group
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
AUTO1 supplies services to well-known clients with operations in Banking, FMCG or Car Rental by helping them bring their used cars to our platform with simple evaluation apps - giving the opportunity to auction those cars to more than 60.000 dealers through technology and always focusing on the end-to-end process with a goal to build #1 Remarketing platform in Europe.
Your new role
- Architect, develop, QA, ship, monitor and maintain throughout the whole software development life cycle in our service oriented platform with currently 300+ restful microservices
- Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitude to solve complex problems
- Raise the bar and drive technological innovations to keep AUTO1 at the cutting edge
- Lead by example and mentor those around you to push boundaries and excel
- Collaborate with various engineering and product teams to ensure our high business standards, and take the chance to get involved with other technologies and other fields of software development
- You are proficient in Java & the JVM and move comfortably within cloud and microservice environments
- Docker and CI/CD flows are your daily bread and butter
- Leveraging monitoring and tracing tools enable you to ensure quality and operational excellence
- Self-reflection and endurance to constantly improve yourself by rounding up your profile
- Advanced in JDK11+, AWS, PostgreSQL, Jenkins Job DSL, Terraform and Spring Framework is a plus
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Are you already located in the EU and looking for a remote position? If we have an entity where you are, you are good to go
- Educational budget for your personal growth and economical support to cover your expenses while working from home
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more. We will also make sure that you don’t miss any relevant meeting in-house, traveling to our office when needed
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of salary expectations.
Contact: Ricardo Pereiro
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.